Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

My Wish List for H&M's New (To Me) Home Decor Line

I don't know if you've heard, but H&M now has home decor items! They've had them for a few months, but I just found out yesterday. Needless to say I was super excited and immediately added a ton of stuff to my online shopping cart. Now if only I had a bank account with unlimited funds. ;)
Maybe I should leave the web page open for my hubby to see. (Hint, Hint)

Here are a few of my favorite items:

Baker's Tea Towel

Bread, Cake, & Biscuits Cake Stand

Gold Sequin Placemat

Kitchen Utensils Tea Towel
Leopard Print Small Plate
Leopard Print Guest Towels



Leopard Print Shower Curtain

Minnie Mouse Cupcake Duvet Set

Minnie's Bakery Tea Towel

Pink Cake Stand (They have other colors as well!)

Rhinestone Placemat (They have the matching Table Runner too!)


One thing I love about H&M is that their items are priced really reasonably.  Oh, and they now even offer online shopping. (We have an H&M here in Las Vegas, but I don't go very often since its really crowded with tourists.) Now I can get my H&M fill without even leaving the house lol.

FYI- I was NOT compensated for this post, I just really, really love H&M...

No comments:

Post a Comment